How to Learn More About Your DNA Results
On Feb 26, 2019, Family Tree University and DNA expert Shannon Combs-Bennett will present a webinar on three essential DNA tools that you may never have heard of. Or, if you DO know about them, I’m guessing you don’t know how to use them to really dig into your DNA genetic heritage. Fortunately, Shannon’s going to teach us all!
As part of the presentation, you’re going to learn how to upload your results to DNA Painter, GEDmatch Genesis, and Promethease as well as how to use their tools and reports in your research. If you think getting your DNA results was pretty amazing, I can’t wait to hear about your results using these three essential tools.
What You’ll Learn in this DNA Webinar
- How to use get started using DNA Painter
- What GEDmatch Genesis is and how get results
- Why third-party tools are so important to your genealogy research
- How to integrate these tools into your research plan
- How to use Promethease to understand your history