Please join me in a week-long workshop: Tricks to Telling Your Ancestor’s Story. The workshop runs December 11-17, 2017. I’ll be online and in the workshop daily to answer your questions, and on December 14, I’ll be doing a live Q&A. You can sign up online today: Sign up today
Tricks for Telling Your Ancestor’s Story Details
You don’t have to be a writer to tell a good story! With this class, you’ll learn how to put together the details you find in your genealogy research to document your ancestor’s lives. You’ll learn how to flesh out the details of your ancestors’ lives and share their story in a way that really showcases how dynamic and special they were and a format that suits your style.
Who will benefit:
- Family historians looking for ways to put their research into a shareable format
- People looking for ideas and tools to flesh out their family stories
What you’ll learn:
- What tools and techniques are available to tell stories effectively – it goes beyond writing
- How to organize the information for various formats
- How to add detail and richness to a family history with various tools
What you’ll get:
- One 60-minute video on Tricks to Telling Your Ancestor’s Story
- Downloadable materials, including the video and accompanying slides plus several articles
- Access to the Q&A with your instructor, Nancy Hendrickson on December 14th from 2-4pm ET.