If you’ve read my blog post on why it’s ok to be a little disorganized as a genealogist. I have my own system that is fairly simple, but the most important point is that I can find everything. If you’re constantly going through papers or digital files looking for the one thing YOU need, then I recommend this course from Family Tree University.
- Course runs from January 30 to Feb 5, 2017
- Taught by genealogy experts, including Drew Smith, author of Organize Your Genealogy.
- Get help and feedback throughout the week on your organizational issues
- Seven instructional videos that you can download and keep forever
- Video sessions vary from saving in the Cloud to using Evernote and spreadsheets, to organizing your family history archives.
- Lessons on saving and organizing both paper and digital files.
Denise May Levenick, the archiving expert, will be in the course all week. Take this opportunity to pick her brains about your specific organizational problems.
Don’t forget – my coupon code expires January 31. If you want to start the year out with a solid game plan for getting organized, this is the course for you.
Click here to get the course – don’t forget to use the DISCOUNT CODE: NANCY10