Learn How to Get the Most From Your Ancestry.com Subscription
Ancestry.com has over 37,700 record collections and within many of those collections, there are millions of records, with more being added every day. So your searches should turn up tons of information about your ancestors, right? If your Ancestry.com searches are leaving you frustrated, this week-long workshop can help.
You’ll love How to Maximize Ancestry.com Workshop if:
- you are new to using Ancestry.com to search for your family history
- you’ve taken a DNA test and want to find the records that explain your results
- you are tired of getting the same results over and over
- want to get creative with some new, improved searches
- you like learning about the specific collections
Over the course of the week, you’ll get 7 video presentations that will walk you through the Ancestry.com website, from performing better searches and making the most of hints to digging into their international records and card catalog for targeted searching. Plus, instructor Nancy Hendrickson will be on hand to answer your questions and offer feedback to maximize your search results.
What past attendees have to say about the course:
”Learned a lot that will help me break down some brick walls. Thank you.” – Gloria Z.
”Wonderful course. I can’t wait to start in with all these new ideas of how to find information. I am sure this will help with my difficult to track down ancestors.” – Deborah S.
”I enjoyed the course very much. The card catalog and the immigration were the most help for me. I would recommend this course.” – Darla S.
In this workshop, you’ll get presentations on:
- essential Ancestry.com search strategies
- How to use Ancestry.com’s hints
- how to use Ancestry.com’s Card Catalog to search specific collections
- Specific collections, including Ancestry.com’s census records, international record, and wills, probates, land, tax and criminal records
- a glimpse at the DNA arm of Ancestry.com and how those matches tie into your research