From April 10 to April 16, 2017, I’ll be leading a workshop designed to help you maximize your Ancestry.com subscription. Read on to learn what’s included, or sign-up with the link below.
The Ancestry.com Webinar Includes
- Seven 30- to 60-minute video classes on how to make the most of Ancestry.com
- Advice & help from ME on how Ancestry.com can enhance your genealogy research
- Discuss your own findings with fellow participants and get feedback
- Unlimited viewing: Your all-access pass gets you into the workshop all week—you can even download the videos to watch again later or view ones you missed
- Make your own schedule: Because the classes are pre-recorded, you don’t have to show up at a specific time to catch the ones you want – just log in anytime during the week
- Discussion boards: Ask questions and share ideas to apply the research strategies you learn
- Convenience: Log in anywhere you can connect to the internet, at whatever times work for you
I am in the Forum at least twice a day so you can expect answers to your questions in a timely manner. If there’s anything you don’t understand or a problem you have with navigating the Ancestry.com system, just ask and I’ll jump in to help you.
Class begins Monday, April 10, 2017. Sign up today and get started in really getting the most possible out of your Ancestry.com subscription.