The first of 10 courses that I’ll be teaching this year launches on January 22, 2018 and runs through February 16, 2018. It’s all about building your free family website – a place where you can share family stories, family research and family photos.
What You’ll Learn
- Step-by-step instructions for building a genealogy website on free platforms: Google Sites, Blogger, WordPress and Weebly
- How to speak the language of the web
- Best practices for a good family history website
- Theme ideas for documenting your family history online
- Protecting your privacy online
What You’ll Get
- 4 weeks of planning and instruction for building your own free website to document your family history
- Video elements that supplement the written lessons and illustrations
- Downloadable handouts and lessons
- Instructor access for the duration of the four weeks, so you can ask questions about what you’ve learned
- Read-only access after the discussion boards close
Get Your Family History or Stories Online!
As you may know, I’m all about saving family stories and sharing family history. Having an online presence makes it so easy to connect and share with other family members.