The big Family Tree University Virtual Genealogy Conference is kicking of on September 16, 2016. As a gift from FTU to my website visitors and newsletter subscribers I’m able to offer you a $20 discount coupon code. Just click the link and enter the coupon code and you’ll instantly see a $20 savings. $20 Off at Family Tree University. Use coupon code NANCYCON20 during checkout. Expires 09/16/2016.
If you’ve never attended the Conference, I highly encourage you to take advantage of the event. I’ve been a super-moderator for the Conference for a few years and can tell you that it’s so much fun and there’s so much to learn. You can read all about it on the FTU website, but highlights are:
- 16 half-hour video classes in four tracks:
- genetic genealogy
- genealogy technology track
- research strategies track
- ethnic research track
- Unlimited viewing: Your all-access pass gets you into all 15 classes during the three-day conference—you can even download the videos to watch again later or view ones you missed!
- Make your own schedule: Because the video sessions are pre-recorded, you don’t have to show up at a specific time to catch the ones you want—or choose between sessions you’re interested in.
- Live chats and message board discussions: Enhance your conference experience by participating in conversations with FTU staff and instructors. The live chat schedule will be posted in the Chats tab.
The chats and message boards are monitored through the entire conference, enabling you to ask questions directly to well-known genealogy people as well as FTU staff. This is, in my opinion, a valuable bonus because you can so straight to the source to ask your genealogy questions.
Remember, this coupon is good only until September 16, so get on over and sign up for the conference today. You won’t be disappointed. (Plus, they always include cool stuff in their participant swag bags!)
Sign up here and don’t forget to use the coupon code.$20 Off at Family Tree University. Use coupon code NANCYCON20 during checkout. Expires 09/16/2016.