I’m launching an online course on Cemetery Photography and Cemetery Photo Editing in early March 2018. The course will be comprised of video lessons with accompanying documents, cheatsheets, and recommendations for free editing apps and online services.
If you’ve always wanted to improve your cemetery photos (a must for genealogy), sign up for the early notification list. This does not obligate you to taking the course, it simply ensures that you’ll receive an email the week before the course launches along with a discount code.
I’ll be teaching you
- DIY tools for better tombstone lighting
- best apps for reading worn tombstone inscriptions
- how to improve the overall look of your cemetery photos
- the types of photos that are a must for genealogy research
- how to easily get rid of unwanted blemishes in your picture
- practice assignments
- smartphone video at the cemetery
- private Facebook group to share photos and lessons
- much, much more
Anyone on the early notification list will receive an email a week prior to course launch along with a discount code. Price will increase after launch.