Thank you for sharing this on Facebook and Pinterest!
52 Weeks of Genealogy
Projects for Every Week of the Year
by Nancy Hendrickson
Click to order
52 Genealogy Projects That You Can Easily Do This Year
Want to do genealogy but don’t have the time to take on big projects? You’re not alone.
Think of how great it would feel to know that you can get at least one genealogy project done every single week.
With 52 Weeks of Genealogy you won’t have to worry about not having enough time to work on your family history. That’s because the projects are designed to give you maximum benefit for minimal time.
“Don’t have to write a book to save your family’s precious history? Now you can discover and save great family history in a short time , week-after-week.”
This is for you if…
- You don’t have time to write a huge book or devote weeks and weeks to a large genealogy project
- Choose one or more projects a week. Start small . . . end up big!
- Start any time within the year . . . you don’t have to start in January. Any time is the right time.
- Projects are suitable for individuals or families . . . involve the kids or grandkids
What You’ll Receive
- three different formats: PDF, Kindle, Microsoft Word
- 224 copyright-free images suitable for digital scrapbooking or any other project you can think of
- private Facebook group to discuss projects and discoveries