2018 is going to be a stellar year for taking online genealogy classes – and believe it or not, I’m teaching classes ten times during the year for Family Tree Magazine. You can’t sign up for all of them right now (!) but I’m going to post the dates just in case you want to put them on your calendar. I’ll also be giving everyone a heads-up in the newsletter when each class gets closer to running.
If you’ve never taken an online course from Family Tree Magazine, now is a great time. Most of my courses run one week (except making a free website runs four weeks). I’m in the course 2-3 times a day, answering questions and making your online course life as easy as possible. Shoot me an email if you see a class listed and want to get a personal invite (in case you’re afraid you may forget!).
Also, in March or April, I’m teaching an independent course on Cemetery Photography. You can still get on the Early Notification list for that here (no obligation)
2018 Online Genealogy Courses Taught by Me (Nancy Hendrickson)
- Build a Free Genealogy Website (4 weeks) January 22-February 18
- Photo Editing for Genealogists February 5-11
- Tell Your Ancestor’s Story Bootcamp February 19-25
- Maximize Your Ancestry.com April 30-May 6
- Photo Editing for Genealogists July 23-29
- Build a Free Genealogy Website August 13-September 9
- Maximize Your Ancestry.com August 20-26
- Photo Editing for Genealogists November 12-18
- Build a Free Genealogy Website December 3-30
- Maximize Your Ancestry.com December 3-9
More as we get closer to each class, but hope to see you in at least one of them in 2018!